View Our Retirement Accounts and Plans
We have partnered with Schwab Institutional, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab Inc., to assist us in developing customized retirement solutions.
Types of IRAs
- ROTH IRA
- Traditional IRA
- Rollover IRA
- Inherited IRA
Retirement & Planning
- Savings Basics
- Understanding IRAs
- How To Invest
- Retirement Savings Strategies: 20s and 30s
- Retirement Savings Strategies: 40s and beyond
- Retirement Allocation
- Portfolio Adjustments
- Estimating Your Savings Goal
- Retirement Income
Types of Plans
- Individual 401(k)
- Simplified Employee Pension Plan (SEP-IRA)
- Personal Defined Benefit Plan
- Profit-Sharing Plan (Qualified Retirement Plan)
- Simple IRA
- Company Retirement Account
Consulting Services Available
- On-site employee meetings to educate and motivate retirement planning
- Develop investment policy statement
- Recommend asset allocation
- Recommend and implement security selection
- Retirement income strategies
- Retirement income approaches
RETIREMENT PLAN REVIEW
Many employers offer their employees retirement plans with no investment advice. And if they get advice, that advisor probably lacks experience and knowledge in money management. Another service employees lack is financial planning. There are other types of retirement plans available that employees are not aware of. With some discussion, the employee may find another retirement plan to add additional savings and gain more tax benefits.
- Analyze the investment options your employer has allowed in your retirement plan.
- Review your asset allocation to see if it fits your future plans.
- Make recommendations on investment options and advise you on your allocation.
- Implement recommended changes on your behalf with discretion.
- Six months later, we review your retirement plan again for any7nbsp;changes.
- Costs: $250.00 per individual per year, paid in advance. This fee can be tax-deductible; check with your accountant.
Corporations with many employees should call Robert Venezia at (800) 774-1444 for the corporate rate.
Financial Planning Service
- If you have other investment accounts, we will review those portfolios. Your investment holdings and asset allocation will be analyzed. As fiduciary, we will give you our unbiased opinion and recommendations.
- We review your retirement plan and explore using other retirement plans for tax-deferred savings.
- Costs: FREE
MORNINGSTAR Advisor and Schwab Institutional are used to analyze investment options and run hypotheticals. We are not brokers and do not sell any commission products.
If you need further information or would like to make an appointment, call Robert Venezia at (800) 774-1444.